Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where do vegetarians get their Iron and Vitamin Bs from?

Q. I really want to become a vegetarian but everytime I become one (hence, stop eating meat), I end up with either an iron deificiency or a vitamin B deficiency, and I have to resort to going back to eating meats and taking supplements.
My question to any vegetarian out there is : what on earth do you do to maintain a normal level of iron and vitamin B in your body?
Thank you for your time.

A. Vitamins...


Can silver hair be reversed if its caused by vitamin deficiency?
Q. I have been a vegetarian for many years and lately I have been getting silver shiney hairs (im 19). I have looked online and it says its probably from vitamin b deficiency. So Im wondering if I started to take vitamins and took the daily amount of vitamin b, would the silver hair go away and the color come back?

A. Well the ones that are already silver won't change. After taking the vitamin supplements for a while, you should dye your hair. I dye my hair with henna because it doesn't damage your hair, it's natural, and it's very healthy for your hair and gives it a lovely shine.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiSY9hvPaUXot_ZkhF50bvwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20120316190235AACQQC9 (Look at the answer).
If you dye it to match your original hair color, then when your hair grows out it'll match the henna.

Hope this helps!


What are symptoms of being folate anemic?
Q. I just found out I am folate anemic. Vitamin B deficiency. Are my symptoms normal? Pale skin, cold hands and feet, lost of taste, boney face and depression and mood swings. Also my doctor told me to take supplements including vitamin B12, B6 and multi vitamins and they give me a B shot every 2 weeks. So how long will I suffer these symptoms?

A.


what do i feed a garter snake specifically?
Q. i know a lot of ppl ask this question, but i cant seem to find a straight ans. i mean some ppl say dont feed them goldfish b/c of vitamin b deficiency, while others say that goldfish are the only thing garters eat. what do i feed them? if possible, can i feed them crickets?

A. Garter snakes will grow to a very large size if you start them on earth worms, small fish(minnows) tadpoles, meal worms & then gradually start feeding pinkie mice & then fuzzys etc as they grow larger. They will starve to death on an all insect diet, if you can get them to even eat a cricket or grasshopper. These insects are very hard for them to digest & do not provide any nutrition to the snake. Likewise, an all feeder fish diet is lacking in certain nutrients. The snake can survive on an all fish diet, but could do much better with the mixed diet of higher protein value. Worms & small mice are the way to go.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment