Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Can hair lost from stress grow and/or vitamin B deficiency grow back?

Q. I can tell that during school, I lost a lost of hair due to stress. I wondering if it will grow back. Also, can hair lost from vitamin B deficiency grow back if you put more B vitamins in your system? Answers are appreciated. Thank you.

A. try some biotin it worked for my little lady.


Does a vitamin B deficiency occur when smoking pot?
Q. Not only have I noticed that the detoxification cocktail is loaded with B vitamins almost exclusively, but the effects of smoking pot are similar to the effects of a vitamin b deficiency. Taking vitamin B can cure many of the side-effects of pot smoking. Are these things related? Does anyone else think this to be more than coincidence?

A. Welli am NO medical doctor,.. nor have i done any research, however... i would assume that YES... it does. Whenever i have smoked and not taking my dialy vitamins, or exercised that day,.. i get a mild panic attack. Why? Well exercising and the vitamins raise your B levels, which also sustain a good hormone and energy level. SO i would assume.. yes, yes it does.


Can mild hand tremors be caused by vitamin B deficiency?
Q. so,I suffer from mild hand tremors that become stronger and more noticeable when I am stressed , nervous or embarrassed. it's becoming really annoying ,I am only 20.

so,can vitamin B deficiency cause these hand tremors since I complain from other symptoms like nervousness and loss of concentration.

A. A lot of studies are showing that a lack of vitamin D can call trouble. Vitamin B deficiency is very rare. On the other hand, you could have essential tremors. This makes your hands tremor and it becomes worse under stress. This needs a neurologist and can be treated with medication.


Where do vegetarians get their Iron and Vitamin Bs from?
Q. I really want to become a vegetarian but everytime I become one (hence, stop eating meat), I end up with either an iron deificiency or a vitamin B deficiency, and I have to resort to going back to eating meats and taking supplements.
My question to any vegetarian out there is : what on earth do you do to maintain a normal level of iron and vitamin B in your body?
Thank you for your time.

A. Vitamins...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment