Sunday, March 17, 2013

I have vitamin d deficiency. How long till I am better and have no more side effects from taking vitamins?

Q. My symptoms are: pale skin, insomnia, fatigue, depression, weak bones, and circle under eyes. I take 1 tablet of 2000iu vitamin d tablets twice a day. My blood work was average 35-100 and i was a 14. Its been 2 days so far and no change besides a slightly better mood. How long of taking my vitamins will I begin to change completely and all symptoms will be gone?

A. It took you a long time to become vitamin D deficient - getting better will not be an overnite miracle.
When your doctor put you on the vitamin d pills/capsules - what did he tell you?
They usually tell you to take something daily until you come back again for your next checkup to see if there's any improvement. Then, he can determine what avenue you should take from there.
It all depends on how severe your deficiency is & your chemical makeup.


What can go wrong with a diet of a 400 cal a day?
Q. I'm trying to hit ketosis. I take a multivitamin daily and a weekly prescription for a Vitamin D deficiency. I know it puts me in starvation mode, but my diet is fulled of nutrients and I'm going to stick with it. But what are symptoms of I guess a Obese Anorexic ? or my diet gone wrong? Is it really bad for an obese person to starve themselves? Because can't they live of the extra fat?

Thanks

A. I'll share my experience with Vitamin d. I was feeling extremely run down, tired, no energy, depression etc and I had always been a get up and go type person with loads of energy and never depressed. My blood test showed my vitamin D level was almost non existant so I started on Vitamin D3. I took five 1,000 IU pills a day for the first 10 days then I took three pills a day for the next 2 months and now I take 1-2 pills every day. With in the first 4-5 days I felt alot better it felt as though the fog had lifted and I could see clearer. Over the next few months I am back to my old self I feel younger again with more energy and enthusiasum for life. I think my Vitamin D levels had gone down over a few years and I was putting my lack of energy and haziness down to getting older but when I began to feel really run down I went to my doctor for some answers. I had every blood test known to man and the only thing that came back as odd or low was the Vit D. Its amazing what the lack of this one vitamin can do to your life. I also now go outside alot more like I did when I was younger and get the original source of Vitamin D from the sun as much as possible. Side effects: absolutely no side effect, except I now feel one million times better. Highly recommended this vitamin. I purchase Vitamin d through reputable http://www.gofmanpharmacy.com/ they've been very reliable so far. Check this FDA link about Vitamin d http://google2.fda.gov/search?client=FDAgov&site=FDAgov-Recalls-Safety|FDAgov-Consumers|FDAgov-WarningLetters-ICECI|FDAgov-ImportAlerts-Industry|FDAgov-MedWatch-Safety|FDAgov-Section-Drugs&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=FDAgov&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_q=vitamin+d&num=20&btnG=Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&restrictBox=FDAgov-Recalls-Safety&restrictBox=FDAgov-Consumers&restrictBox=Medwatch&restrictBox=FDAgov-WarningLetters-ICECI&restrictBox=FDAgov-ImportAlerts-Industry&restrictBox=FDAgov-Section-Drugs&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&sort=date
Hope i helped.


After taking too many multivites, I got diarrhea. Am I going to be ok?
Q. I recently started taking the gummy multivites for adults. I have a vitamin D deficiency.
The recommended dose is two gummies a day. I ended up taking like... eight.
So, I have symptoms of overdose I suppose. Including diarrhea and stomach cramps.
I wonder, will I be alright? Will this pass?

A. Sounds like it's already passing. -smirk-
But seriously, yes, this isn't permanent. Just remember to stay hydrated and don't take any more. Multivities are good for you, so they won't kill you. But dont overdose any more. Only take 2 daily, like you were instructed. Your symptoms are just due to the fact your body isn't used to than amount of nutrience. It's trying to get rid of it, since it doesn't know what to do with so much.


Muscle spasms,twitching,pain and aches after suffering from vitamin D deficiency?
Q. Its been 5 months that i have started the supplements but still get all the above symptoms...With excessive fatigue,
Is it just related to my Vitamin D,Is it fibro or is it anxiety..
How do i differentiate between anxiety and fibro
Thanks in advance

A. You better get your doctor to answer this . Fibro is a multitude of deficiencies and sickness combined .





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment