Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Can mild hand tremors be caused by vitamin B deficiency?

Q. so,I suffer from mild hand tremors that become stronger and more noticeable when I am stressed , nervous or embarrassed. it's becoming really annoying ,I am only 20.

so,can vitamin B deficiency cause these hand tremors since I complain from other symptoms like nervousness and loss of concentration.

A. A lot of studies are showing that a lack of vitamin D can call trouble. Vitamin B deficiency is very rare. On the other hand, you could have essential tremors. This makes your hands tremor and it becomes worse under stress. This needs a neurologist and can be treated with medication.


Where do vegetarians get their Iron and Vitamin Bs from?
Q. I really want to become a vegetarian but everytime I become one (hence, stop eating meat), I end up with either an iron deificiency or a vitamin B deficiency, and I have to resort to going back to eating meats and taking supplements.
My question to any vegetarian out there is : what on earth do you do to maintain a normal level of iron and vitamin B in your body?
Thank you for your time.

A. Vitamins...


Can silver hair be reversed if its caused by vitamin deficiency?
Q. I have been a vegetarian for many years and lately I have been getting silver shiney hairs (im 19). I have looked online and it says its probably from vitamin b deficiency. So Im wondering if I started to take vitamins and took the daily amount of vitamin b, would the silver hair go away and the color come back?

A. Well the ones that are already silver won't change. After taking the vitamin supplements for a while, you should dye your hair. I dye my hair with henna because it doesn't damage your hair, it's natural, and it's very healthy for your hair and gives it a lovely shine.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiSY9hvPaUXot_ZkhF50bvwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20120316190235AACQQC9 (Look at the answer).
If you dye it to match your original hair color, then when your hair grows out it'll match the henna.

Hope this helps!


What are symptoms of being folate anemic?
Q. I just found out I am folate anemic. Vitamin B deficiency. Are my symptoms normal? Pale skin, cold hands and feet, lost of taste, boney face and depression and mood swings. Also my doctor told me to take supplements including vitamin B12, B6 and multi vitamins and they give me a B shot every 2 weeks. So how long will I suffer these symptoms?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Kava Kava is one of the most well-liked ceremonial drinks in the Pacific. Today it is used as a relaxing drink. In addition, many people have confirmed that this germ has helped in Hand Tremors Herbal Treatment too.

    ReplyDelete