Sunday, March 10, 2013

hi is ataxia with vitamin e deficiency rare? And i heard its treatable?

Q. hi their i have ataxia with vitamin e deficiency and on the internet it says its a treatable disorder? is that true? it says u can get treated with vitamin e supplyments and i also have dysarthria if i get treated with vitamin e supplyments would that make my dysarthria go?

A. Just because you have one does not mean that it is caused by the other - they could be totally unrelated issues. In which case taking Vitamin E wont effect the neurological condition. If they are related, taking it doesnt necessarily mean that the ataxia will relent, but it might.

Good Luck


Why are vitamin E deficiencies rarely observed in human beings?
Q. A. The vitamin is not essential
B. The vitamin is widespread in foods
C. Most people take vitamin E supplements
D. The vitamin can be synthesized by the body

A. D. vitamin E is synthesized in the body FROM PRECURSOR MOLECULES CALLED STEROIDS


I have warts on my hand, and a dry rough patch on my ankle. What is this a sign of?
Q. if this a sign of a vitamin e deficiency? maybe a virus of some sort? an omega 3 deficiency?

i've had them for YEARS and i'd really like to get rid of them. every time i freeze them off they come back. How can i get rid of them for good?

A. Pray in the name of Jesus.

John 14:14 (New International Version)
14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

I had two heart attacks, about 6 months ago and another about a year ago. I just prayed in the name of Jesus believing and the pain stopped. Now I just got the results last week of the EKG test and it said I did have the heart attack. But, I didn't do one thing but pray in the name of Jesus believing I would be fine. The pain only lasted several seconds, and stopped immediately after I prayed the prayer. I was unable to walk, just stood there and prayed quietly.


what is the reason that vitamin E deficiencies are rarely observed in human beings?
Q. a. the vitamin is not essential
b. the vitamin is so widespread in foods
c. most people take vitamin E supplements
d. the body can synthesize the vitamin

A. b. the vitamin is so widespread in foods





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment